Design Breaks: Innovative Building Solutions.
Schöck is featuring a series of innovative building solutions to thermal bridging. Each month will focus on an application and design solution which addresses an area of thermal bridging found in traditional building construction. These small changes in design can lead to dramatic improvements in the thermal performance of facades. With this expert advise on how to modify details to address thermal bridging issues, the design and construction industry can improve the performance of our building envelopes.
- The Intersection of Glazing Systems with Structural Thermal Breaks
- Cantilever Slabs at Stairways and Shafts
- Exterior Steel Beams that Break Thermal Bridging
- Earthquake Considerations for High Performance Cantilevered Balconies
- Parapet Walls with Thermal Control Layer
- Window Wall Detail at Balcony / Slab Connection
- Corner Balcony
Do you have a Design Break solution you would like to see us feature? Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org